Delicious ensaimadas and other tasy delicacies are front and centre at the Majorca Gastronomy Carnival which is also known as Dijous Llarder.
Majorca Gastronomy Carnival
Also in News
- The owner's fear of the 'tenant-squatter' in Mallorca
- Update: Mallorca December temperature records broken, Mallorca basks in sunshine, highs of 24ºC
- Top British cyclist trains in Alcudia
- Housing law has reduced the number of homes to rent in Mallorca by up to 30%
- New Exeter to Mallorca flights for 2024 - the Brits are coming