Palma town hall spokesperson Alberto Jarabo insisted on Wednesday that there will be no backing-down on the pedestrianisation of streets in the city centre. There are precedents, he said, which support the administration "prioritising people before cars".
Town hall will not back down on Palma pedestrianisation
Also in News
- Michael Douglas has a fortune of 350 million dollars, Mallorca home is one of his key assets
- Mallorca security services on red alert for Spain-Morocco World Cup clash
- Ex-Ukrainian professional cyclist arrested in Mallorca
- Briton drowns in Can Picafort
- Massive security operation for Christmas in Mallorca