The CAEB, CCOO and UGT have asked Palma City Council to extend the moratorium on the new regulations for terraces, until issues of safety, health, the welfare of neighbours, employment and economic activity have been agreed.
Palma terrace wars
Also in News
- Mallorca club owner busted for drug trafficking and possession of prohibited weapons
- Change of location for Palma Christmas ball because it was too big
- Jurgen Klopp prefers Santa Ponsa over Qatar!
- Penguins land in Mallorca
- From Hollywood to Mallorca love still in the air for Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones