The Palma Ombudsman, Anna Moilanen, has identified fines that have been incorrectly levied for infringements of regulations governing Acire restricted traffic zones. Her office has therefore insisted that the town hall annuls these fines.
Incorrect fines for breaches of Palma restricted traffic zones regulations
Also in News
- The owner's fear of the 'tenant-squatter' in Mallorca
- Update: Mallorca December temperature records broken, Mallorca basks in sunshine, highs of 24ºC
- Top British cyclist trains in Alcudia
- Housing law has reduced the number of homes to rent in Mallorca by up to 30%
- New Exeter to Mallorca flights for 2024 - the Brits are coming