The Sant Pere festivities have been a little watered down this year because of the coronavirus crisis, but residents of Alcudia made up for that when they celebrated the traditional Festa de la Mare Déu de la Victòria, or Victory Festival on Thursday which was adapted to the 'new normal' without losing any of its traditional essence.
Victory Festival celebrations
Also in News
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for Thursday
- Birthday celebrations for Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones