The regional government's secretariat for democratic memory has fined a resident of Sa Pobla 2,001 euros for having hung two Francoist flags in the street.
Fined 2,000 euros for displaying Francoist flags
Also in News
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for Thursday
- Birthday celebrations for Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones