A wave of car thefts, house robberies and anti-social behaviour in sa Ràpita has exhausted the patience of residents in the Municipality of Campos, who claim the City Council and the Neighborhood Association are not doing enough to stop it.
Crime spree frightening residents
Also in News
- New "Nomad visa" to be launched on January 1, new life in Spain awaits
- Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló in Turin with their baby boy
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- End of the road in sight for British driving licence saga in Spain
- New owner of "Night Manager" estate in Pollensa asks permission to carry out improvements