Company claims the Hotel Sector, Businesses, Hospitality, Supply Companies and Sector workers that will suffer the consequences.
FEHM says Germany's decision will have immediate economic consequences in the Balearic Islands.
The move deals a blow to hopes for a swift revival of mass tourism after months of lockdown.
- New "Nomad visa" to be launched on January 1, new life in Spain awaits
- Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló in Turin with their baby boy
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- End of the road in sight for British driving licence saga in Spain
- New owner of "Night Manager" estate in Pollensa asks permission to carry out improvements