The number of foreigners staying in Spanish hotels rose in July to over 1.1 million after the country came out of one of Europe's strictest coronavirus lockdowns in late June, but was still only about one-sixth of last year's levels, data showed on Monday.
Spain visitor numbers climb but still only a fraction of 2019 levels
Also in News
- New "Nomad visa" to be launched on January 1, new life in Spain awaits
- Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló in Turin with their baby boy
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- End of the road in sight for British driving licence saga in Spain
- New owner of "Night Manager" estate in Pollensa asks permission to carry out improvements