José Luis Zoreda, the vice-president of the Exceltur alliance for tourism excellence, said on Thursday that tourism requires "preferential treatment" in the same way as this was once given to banking and the steel and naval industries.
Spain's tourism industry requires "preferential treatment"
Also in News
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Spanish fury over British paella sandwich! Follow our perfect paella recipe
- Work from home in Spain with a new five year VISA and you even get tax breaks!
- When your English is only good enough for Magalluf!