The owners of holiday apartments, restaurants and bars in Benidorm are joining forces to boost tourism in one of the most popular Spanish destinations for British tourists.
Bucket Price holidays
Also in News
- Class at Palma school sent home for displaying the Spanish flag
- Property sales tax could rise by as much as 50 percent in Spain
- Palma nightlife - Close at midnight or move to the industrial estates
- President Armengol comes to the defence of teacher in Spanish flag affair
- 35% of Balearics homes bought in the third quarter were by foreigners