The Dental Group, Dentix has gone bust and the bankruptcy will affect around 6,000 customers in the Balearic Islands, according to the Association of Consumers & Users of the Balearics, or Consubal, although the Government claims it’s closer to 4,000, according to Consum Director General, Felix Alonso.
Dental Group files for bankruptcy
Also in News
- You no longer have to remove liquids, electronic device from your hand luggage at Palma airport
- Palma town hall cannot stop demolition of beach restaurant, say environmentalists
- Supermarket shop in Mallorca 70% more expensive than a year ago
- Prison for driver responsible for the death of a teenager on the Algaida road
- Balearics is for sale, over 91 hotels on the market