At the weekend, government inspectors, the National Police and Palma police inspected 28 establishments, raised 82 reports and closed one club.
Palma club closed for breaching Covid regulations
Also in News
- You no longer have to remove liquids, electronic device from your hand luggage at Palma airport
- Palma town hall cannot stop demolition of beach restaurant, say environmentalists
- Supermarket shop in Mallorca 70% more expensive than a year ago
- Prison for driver responsible for the death of a teenager on the Algaida road
- Balearics is for sale, over 91 hotels on the market