Prime Minister Pedro Sanchez exhorted Spaniards on Friday to further limit social contact to combat Europe's worst COVID-19 hotspot, but he stopped short of announcing new measures amid political disputes over potential curfews.
Spain holds off on curfews, but struggles to curb COVID-19
Also in News
- Massive security operation for Christmas in Mallorca
- Michael Douglas has a fortune of 350 million dollars, Mallorca home is one of his key assets
- Mallorca security services on red alert for Spain-Morocco World Cup clash
- Penguins land in Mallorca
- "The main economy in the Balearics has become the real-estate business"