Javier Arranz, the spokesperson for the regional committee for infectious diseases, said on Wednesday that the number of cases of Covid-19 is forecast to continue increasing and that he doesn't rule out there being more restrictions or confinements.
Balearic health ministry expects infections to keep rising
Also in News
- You no longer have to remove liquids, electronic device from your hand luggage at Palma airport
- Palma town hall cannot stop demolition of beach restaurant, say environmentalists
- Supermarket shop in Mallorca 70% more expensive than a year ago
- Prison for driver responsible for the death of a teenager on the Algaida road
- Balearics is for sale, over 91 hotels on the market