The health ministry's report on Wednesday indicates 246 new positive cases from 3,132 tests, giving a positive test rate of 7.82%, which is at least lower than the Tuesday rate of 8.9%. The number of fatalities remains 366, although there have been two deaths of care home residents. These are subject to a separate verification procedure and are included in the total number of deaths at a later date.
Also in News
- New "Nomad visa" to be launched on January 1, new life in Spain awaits
- Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló in Turin with their baby boy
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- End of the road in sight for British driving licence saga in Spain
- New owner of "Night Manager" estate in Pollensa asks permission to carry out improvements