Some Manacor restaurateurs are claiming that the 15 day city lockdown is the last straw and that the ban on customers eating indoors and limiting capacity on terraces to 50% will put them out of business.
Manacor Restaurateurs vent their anger
Also in News
- Mallorca doctors vote to go on strike
- "It is a grave error not to listen to our foreign residents," said Mayor of Andratx
- From Hollywood to Mallorca love still in the air for Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones
- Diving with blue whales in Mallorca
- Missing British rugby player had been in the Balearics