The CEHAT national confederation of hotels feels that Easter may be a time "to get down to work", anticipating that there will be national tourism and tourism within regions.
Spain's hoteliers looking to Easter "to get down to work"
Hoteliers welcoming the digital health passport proposal
Also in News
- Super luxury Scenic Eclipse comes out of the cold in Mallorca
- Fire burns down a villa in Calvia
- Big increase in Balearic snake population (and they can also swim!)
- Illegal holiday homes could soon be available to rent (legally!)
- British cruise ship which made controversial visit to Cornish town docks in Palma