Real Club Náutico in Palma has notified its members that the Balearic Port Authority has told RCN Board Members that the club doesn't have a concession to manage the facilities, according to a report issued by the State attorney in the Balearic Islands, at the request of APB Director, Juan Carlos Plaza.
Shocker for Real Club Náutico in Palma
Real Club Náutico in Palma has around 2,000 Members
Also in News
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- U.S. super model takes refuge in Mallorca after being linked with Brad Pitt
- Opening next year on Mallorca. The new super luxury resort