The Spain by Night federation is calling for a Spanish government rescue plan worth 800 million euros, the sector having been the hardest hit by the pandemic and having suffered a drop in turnover estimated at 16,800 million euros.
Nightlife calling for 800 million euro rescue plan
Some 30% of establishments have closed
Also in News
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- British tourist who was in a coma after attack by a Magalluf doorman
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for tomorrow