You can travel earlier to Mallorca than you initially thought now that Spain has lifted the ban on British tourists. One of the exemptions in the British Covid restrictions allows travel to visit properties, estate agents, sales offices or show homes overseas if a person is seeking to buy or sell a foreign home, according to press reports this morning.
If you are buying a home in Mallorca you can leave the UK!
Loop-hole in British travel restrictions, thanks to Stanley Johnson!
Also in News
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Two more Michelin stars for Mallorca
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in "keeping a second home in Spain will no longer be viable."
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Police chase ends with arrest of one of Mallorca's most dangerous criminals