The Spanish Ministry for Health ares still pushing for sunworshipers to mask-up on the beach. New laws, which are being presented today, call for the use of face masks if there is not enough room for social distancing. You must be at least 1.5 metres apart.
Don´t forget to take your mask while walking on the seashore!
If you are going to a crowded beach you will have to wear a mask to sunbathe
Also in News
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in "keeping a second home in Spain will no longer be viable."
- Fury in Spain over M&S's Chorizo/paella croquetas
- Boom in foreign real estate agencies in Mallorca's towns is over
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Mallorca to escape polar bomb over December Bank Holiday