Several cruise ship companies, including MSC, Costa Cruceros, Royal Caribbean, Carnival (Aida) and TUI won’t be stopping in Palma in the immediate future, they are diverting their ships to Turkey, Greece, Egypt and Israel instead, according to Alfredo Serrano, Director of the International Association of Cruise Lines.
Spanish rules stop Cruise Ships docking in Palma
Also in News
- Palma's Via de Cintura cut off to save the lives of a group of disoriented dogs
- 'She-devil' leader of Mallorca gang ordered to prison
- The ham war of Palma's Olivar Market to go to court
- Which supermarkets are open on December 6 and 8?
- Leader of a gang who stole from trucks in Germany arrested in Mallorca