Briton Paul Waugh has been found not guilty of murdering Northern Irish holidaymaker Aaron Henderson in Magalluf in 2018. The jury concluded that Mr. Waugh, who was accused of having kicked the victim in the head and causing his death, was not responsible for the attack which occurred at around 2.15am on April 27 outside the bar on Punta Ballena where Mr. Waugh worked.
Briton not guilty of Magalluf murder
A witness testified that another person had kicked Mr. Henderson
Also in News
- British residents unable to drive in Spain from Friday, licence exchange process still flawed
- One of the world’s largest super yachts went "missing" after leaving Mallorca
- Taylor Swift jets in for Mallorca wedding
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- Eyewitness account when two planes collided on the tarmac at Palma airport in Mallorca