Dense smoke in the tourist building

Dense smoke in the tourist building

11-05-2021A. Sepúlveda

The Guardia Civil, the Local Police and firefighters are currently tackling a fire declared in a hotel in Playas de Muro, apparently caused by an explosion in an electrical panel.

The accident has caused serious injuries to one person and dense smoke in the tourist building, which sparked a flood of calls from neighbours to the 112 emergency number.

The medical services are currently treating the wounded man at the scene before he is transferred to a hospital.

More to follow

Comments

The content of comment is the opinion of users and netizens and not of mallorcadailybulletin.com.

Comments contrary to laws, which are libellous, illegal or harmful to others are not permitted');

mallorcadailybulletin.com - reserves the right to remove any inappropriate comments.

Warning

Please remember that you are responsible for everything that you write and that data which are legally required can be made available to the relevant public authorities and courts; these data being name, email, IP of your computer as well as information accessible through the systems.

* Mandatory fields

Currently there are no comments.