The rules and regulations for International travel are changing from one day to the next, causing frustration and disappointment for holidaymakers and Tourism Sectors.
Indecision reigns as Portugal flip-flops over British tourists
Also in News
- Supermarket shop in Mallorca 70% more expensive than a year ago
- Balearics is for sale, over 91 hotels on the market
- Strikes at Spain's airports over the festive period
- You no longer have to remove liquids, electronic device from your hand luggage at Palma airport
- Palma town hall cannot stop demolition of beach restaurant, say environmentalists