The life of a two-month-old Spanish girl was saved by pioneering surgery when doctors transplanted a small heart that had stopped beating from a donor with a different blood type, Hospital Gregorio Maranon said on Monday.
Two-month-old Spanish baby saved by pioneering heart transplant
Also in News
- Missing British rugby player had been in the Balearics
- Diving with blue whales in Mallorca
- From Hollywood to Mallorca love still in the air for Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones
- "It is a grave error not to listen to our foreign residents," said Mayor of Andratx
- Mallorca doctors vote to go on strike