Celestino Rodríguez, accused of the murder of Veronika Hoffmann in Colonia Sant Jordi in September 2019, acknowledged in court on Monday that he had stabbed her with a kitchen knife and had done so during an argument. "I lost my head. I am very sorry for the family. Yes, I killed her; it was because she was driving me crazy."
Accused in Colonia Sant Jordi murder trial: "I blew my top"
Veronika Hoffmann was stabbed to death in September 2019
Also in News
- British residents unable to drive in Spain from Friday, licence exchange process still flawed
- One of the world’s largest super yachts went "missing" after leaving Mallorca
- Taylor Swift jets in for Mallorca wedding
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- Eyewitness account when two planes collided on the tarmac at Palma airport in Mallorca