President Armengol said on Monday that the Balearic government will make new resources available to migrants so that they have "the best facilities" while they are in the Balearics. This is usually 72 hours before they are transferred to the mainland.
Government to improve facilities for migrants
Migrants are all tested for Covid
Also in News
- New law for pet owners comes into force on Friday in Mallorca
- Investigation into the death of a British woman following cosmetic surgery in Mallorca
- Now Spain torpedoes all-inclusive cruise deals with extra booze and food taxes
- Prostitution gang arrests in Alcudia, Inca and Muro
- Mallorca fans see red over scantily clad dancers in VIP area!