The mayor of Palma, José Hila, announced on Tuesday that, as in the past six years, taxes will not be raised in 2022 or 2023. He added that there will be a 50% reduction in the building tax for work carried out on homes that aims "to improve quality and sustainability".
Palma mayor promises no increase in taxes
José Hila repeats that the tourism season has been good
Also in News
- New "Nomad visa" to be launched on January 1, new life in Spain awaits
- Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló in Turin with their baby boy
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- End of the road in sight for British driving licence saga in Spain
- New owner of "Night Manager" estate in Pollensa asks permission to carry out improvements