Living through the Covid pandemic has had a severe impact on people’s mental health and well-being. Restricted movement, loss and isolation have led to increases in depression, anxiety disorders, stress and sleep disorders. And as we slowly begin to emerge from the pandemic, caring for our mental health and well-being is going to be more important than ever for many.
"The pandemic has helped to lift the stigma attached to mental health"
Also in News
- More bad news for British residents driving in Spain
- Britons will have to pay to come to Mallorca from 2022
- Palma airport damaging Mallorca's image in the UK
- Tourist who dived into Magalluf pool was egged on by friends
- Enough is enough! Petition launched after UK driving licences banned in Spain for residents