Figures from the Balearic ministry for the economic model, tourism and employment indicate that of employment contracts issued between January and October last year, there were more for the job of waiter than any other - 36,205, and an increase of 58.7% over the same period of 2020.
More employment contracts for waiters than any other job
Also in News
- Super luxury Scenic Eclipse comes out of the cold in Mallorca
- Big increase in Balearic snake population (and they can also swim!)
- Fire burns down a villa in Calvia
- British cruise ship which made controversial visit to Cornish town docks in Palma
- Illegal holiday homes could soon be available to rent (legally!)