Carmen Planas has been the president of the CAEB Confederation of Balearic Business Associations since 2014. This coming Thursday, she will be re-elected president at the confederation's assembly. Ahead of that meeting, she has been assessing the current economic situation, the impact of Covid and the war in Ukraine and developments such as the new Balearic tourism law.
Balearics employers president - "Full recovery not until 2024"
Also in News
- Indian summer in Mallorca, but will it last?
- Amber Heard's refuge in Mallorca
- Concern about possible return of cannibal drug to Magalluf
- British man has 100,000 pound watch ripped from his wrist in central Palma
- Spain is the only country in Europe which still has Covid restrictions for British travellers