Creu Roja, the Red Cross, has entered into a year-long agreement to rent 160 beds in two blocks of a hotel complex in Mallorca in order to accommodate Ukrainian refugees.
Red Cross renting hotel rooms for Ukraine refugees
Also in News
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- British tourist who was in a coma after attack by a Magalluf doorman
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for Thursday