The Council of Mallorca will be introducing the first high-occupancy vehicle lane on Mallorca's roads later this year. It will run for 4.24 kilometres from the airport exit to Portitxol in Palma.
Mallorca's first high-occupancy vehicle lane later this year
Also in News
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- Balearic alert as Britons start to put the brakes on international holidays
- Steven McManaman sells the family home in Mallorca
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!