Union leaders in the Balearics are blaming difficulties that the hospitality sector is having in finding staff for this season on workers' freedom of choice.
Bars can't find waiters because workers are "free to choose"
Also in News
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Two more Michelin stars for Mallorca
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in "keeping a second home in Spain will no longer be viable."
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Police chase ends with arrest of one of Mallorca's most dangerous criminals