MasterChef directors got a grilling from their audience in the latest programme of the Spanish version of the hit cookery series. Contestants were asked to make wedding cakes infront of a group of couples who are due to tie the knot shortly. But viewers took to social media complaining that there were no same-sex couples.
MasterChef wedding outcry
Viewers say programme is a turn-off
Also in News
- Chinese travel giant to open hotel in Palmanova this summer
- Restaurants in the Balearics breaking the law by not offering tap water
- Mallorca first in the world to have hydrogen-powered transport for tourists
- Dolphin delight near Pollensa in Mallorca
- Did Michael Douglas ever “whip it out” for Catherine with his golf balls in Mallorca?
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
Currently there are no comments.