The cost of living crisis is hitting the Balearics hard with the price of an average shop rising by a third, according to the consumer association Consubal.
Price of sunflower oil rises by 75 percent, eggs 31 percent
Price of a family shop rises by a third
Also in News
- Woman dies while sunbathing on Mallorcan beach
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Balearic alert as Britons start to put the brakes on international holidays
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca