The luxury yacht Albula is currently off Mallorca but who is on board remains a mystery because its owner, a billionaire software developer who was fighting the biggest individual tax evasion case in US history, died at his home in Houston last month.
Yacht belonging to wanted dead America billionaire in Mallorca
Robert Brockman died in August fighting billion-dollar tax evasion case dies
Also in News
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in "keeping a second home in Spain will no longer be viable."
- Fury in Spain over M&S's Chorizo/paella croquetas
- Boom in foreign real estate agencies in Mallorca's towns is over
- Mallorcan shot dead in Brazil was "executed"
- Mallorca to escape polar bomb over December Bank Holiday