Pedro Obrador is a 55-year-old Palma bus driver. In the past, he has visited war zones in Afghanistan, the Congo, Iraq, Rwanda and Syria. A few years ago, he visited the Chernobyl nuclear plant, and he has now returned from five days in Ukraine: "I empathise with the suffering of others. I don't like injustice."
A Mallorcan in Ukraine
"The magnificent Russian army has turned out to be a giant with feet of clay"
Also in News
- Class at Palma school sent home for displaying the Spanish flag
- Property sales tax could rise by as much as 50 percent in Spain
- Amber Heard helps put Mallorca on the global map
- Spain gives insight into some of the requirements for Nomad visa. Life in the sun awaits
- Just passed his test, and four times over the limit