In Palma on Monday, Prime Minister Sánchez announced a Spanish government commitment to include 20 million euros in the 2023 budget to finance work on the first section of the tram project from the centre of Palma to Son Sant Joan Airport.
Work on the Palma tram will start in 2023
185 million euros are being sought from Brussels
Also in News
- Massive security operation for Christmas in Mallorca
- Michael Douglas has a fortune of 350 million dollars, Mallorca home is one of his key assets
- Penguins land in Mallorca
- Mallorca security services on red alert for Spain-Morocco World Cup clash
- "The main economy in the Balearics has become the real-estate business"