A Spanish university dormitory said it had expelled several male students caught on video yelling vulgar threats at a female residence across the street that went viral on social media, sparking widespread national outrage.
Spanish outcry as students yell vulgar threats at female residence
Prime Minister says that this behaviour will not be tolerated
Also in News
- New "Nomad visa" to be launched on January 1, new life in Spain awaits
- Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló in Turin with their baby boy
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- End of the road in sight for British driving licence saga in Spain
- New owner of "Night Manager" estate in Pollensa asks permission to carry out improvements