While the storms in the early hours ofd this morning caused panic in Sant Llorenç and Manacor, they also created a spectacular display, like the one captured by Toni Gomis in the Serra de Tramuntana mountains.
Spectacular lightning display over Mallorca
Balearics not clear of the eye of the storm just yet
Also in News
- Massive security operation for Christmas in Mallorca
- Michael Douglas has a fortune of 350 million dollars, Mallorca home is one of his key assets
- Penguins land in Mallorca
- Mallorca security services on red alert for Spain-Morocco World Cup clash
- "The main economy in the Balearics has become the real-estate business"