A doctor and nurse, who were off duty and having a drink at the Palmira beach in Paguera, were the first to go to the assistance of an 80-year-old female Danish tourist who had been rescued from drowning by lifeguards.
Tourist rescued from drowning in Paguera
Also in News
- Missing British rugby player had been in the Balearics
- Thirty-year sentences demanded for judge and prosecutor in BCM owner case
- Man looking for mushrooms dies after a fall in the mountains
- Andratx to spend almost five million euros on demolition of Monport apartments
- Diving with blue whales in Mallorca