The Balearic parliament has approved a proposal for 25% of annual tourist tax revenue to be dedicated to housing policies.
Twenty-five per cent of tourist tax revenue will go on housing policies
A proposal for a doubling of the tourist tax was not approved
Also in News
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Two more Michelin stars for Mallorca
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in "keeping a second home in Spain will no longer be viable."
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Police chase ends with arrest of one of Mallorca's most dangerous criminals