On Sunday, some 500 people gathered at the El Bungalow restaurant in Ciudad Jardín, Palma to protest against a Costas Authority demolition order. The demonstrators formed a human chain around the restaurant and heard the owner, Maleni Bonet, explain that the building is more than 100 years old and is part of the history of Ciudad Jardín.
Five hundred protest against demolition of Palma beach restaurant
The Coasts Law is "like a steamroller"
Also in News
- New law for pet owners comes into force on Friday in Mallorca
- Investigation into the death of a British woman following cosmetic surgery in Mallorca
- Now Spain torpedoes all-inclusive cruise deals with extra booze and food taxes
- Prostitution gang arrests in Alcudia, Inca and Muro
- Mallorca fans see red over scantily clad dancers in VIP area!