All was prepared for the start of the Christmas celebrations in Palma on Friday evening. Stalls for the Christmas market, which lasts until January 6, were opening, and chestnuts were being roasted. The light shows were ready, but unfortunately the rain came, and some of the shows had to be called off. Only the parade between Sa Feixina Park and Plaça Joan Carles I and projections could go ahead.
Rain puts a damper on Palma Christmas shows
Also in News
- Property sales tax could rise by as much as 50 percent in Spain
- Class at Palma school sent home for displaying the Spanish flag
- Spain gives insight into some of the requirements for Nomad visa. Life in the sun awaits
- Travelling to the Balearics to get easier for Britons
- Amber Heard helps put Mallorca on the global map