Spanish inflation slowed down to end 2022 at 5.7% thanks to lower energy price increases, the National Statistics Institute said today, a tad lower than the 5.8% figure released two weeks ago.
Spain's inflation slows, ends 2022 at 5.7%
The harmonised rate in Spain was the lowest in the European Union in November
Also in News
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Two more Michelin stars for Mallorca
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in "keeping a second home in Spain will no longer be viable."
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Police chase ends with arrest of one of Mallorca's most dangerous criminals