In Alcudia, around 12.30 on Friday, a Repsol gas truck ended up on its side after crashing through a protective barrier. The accident was on the road between the Horse Roundabout and the smaller roundabout for the road to Alcanada.
Gas tanker truck crashes in Alcudia
Also in News
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Cala d'Or is UK’s top travel destination for 2024 as Mallorca remains number one
- Famous old club to become part of new Palma hotel
- Two more Michelin stars for Mallorca