On Monday, two men - a Spaniard and a Moroccan - were arrested after stealing a phone and some 100 euros from a German tourist in Playa de Palma.
Arrested again, this time for robbing a tourist
They had been in court five days previously
Also in News
- Chinese travel giant to open hotel in Palmanova this summer
- Restaurants in the Balearics breaking the law by not offering tap water
- Mallorca first in the world to have hydrogen-powered transport for tourists
- Dolphin delight near Pollensa in Mallorca
- Did Michael Douglas ever “whip it out” for Catherine with his golf balls in Mallorca?
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
Very disappointing and very disturbing to see repeated events taking place such as this guess there is some speacial laws in Mallorca if you smash someone in the head and face no big deal , as Soltan has suggested they should have stolen a car instead of using there own nice deportation is not going to happen but you can't afford the time don't do the crime , they need to be put away for a while another problem is that when they go to jail in Palma they come out knowing more criminals than before with more plans , they need to be sent to various places far away from PALMA !!!
Stan The ManOne of them was a local but yes the other one should be deported. They're obviously not the smartest, using their own car for robberies.
Surely these two Male Criminals with many previous convictions of crimes should have been Jailed and then deported, with the confiscation of their passports. Reported to their respective Countries and through Interpol. Why are the Police involved in not executing these punishments for their crimes?